• Atherys
  • Aloreh
  • Ar-Selukk
  • Ithero
  • Roreg Logh
  • The Daggerlands
  • Vrovona
Welcome to A'therys Ascended

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

* OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF LADY ADMIRAL *

 

Effective Friday, April 28, 2017, I, Khari Draegze (@ultravioletpixie), will resign my post as Lady Admiral of Ithero.  I am exceedingly grateful to my countrymen for their support, wisdom and patience during my tenure. Without question, serving the people of Ithero has been my lifes greatest honor, and for that honor, I thank you, my comrades.

For now, I will return to my home in Salacia, where I will reside for a brief time, before departing for destinations yet unknown. As such, Salacia, which has served a haven for those new to our lands for some years, will no longer be able to serve in this capacity. It is my hope, however, that from among our neighbors and friends, another Itheri town may take up the mantle, and fill the void that will be left behind.

In closing, I want to thank you all again, and offer my sincerest hope for continued growth and prosperity in Ithero. I will always remember my time as Lady Admiral with the fondest of memories, and hope that you can say the same.

Thank you, and goodbye!

Khari Draegze, Lady Admiral of Ithero

 

 

 

 

~May you find happiness and success in all you pursue, and may the twin gods light your way when your journey becomes shrouded in darkness. 

 

Edited by ultravioletpixie
14 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ultravioletpixie said:

* OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF LADY ADMIRAL *

 

Effective Friday, April 28, 2017, I, Khari Draegze (@ultravioletpixie), will resign my post as Lady Admiral of Ithero.  I am exceedingly grateful to my countrymen for their support, wisdom and patience during my tenure. Without question, serving the people of Ithero has been my lifes greatest honor, and for that honor, I thank you, my comrades.

For now, I will return to my home in Salacia, where I will reside for a brief time, before departing for destinations yet unknown. As such, Salacia, which has served a haven for those new to our lands for some years, will no longer be able to serve in this capacity. It is my hope, however, that from among our neighbors and friends, another Itheri town may take up the mantle, and fill the void that will be left behind.

In closing, I want to thank you all again, and offer my sincerest hope for continued growth and prosperity in Ithero. I will always remember my time as Lady Admiral with the fondest of memories, and hope that you can say the same.

Thank you, and goodbye!

Khari Draegze, Lady Admiral of Ithero

 

 

 

 

~May you find happiness and success in all you pursue, and may the twin gods light your way when your journey becomes shrouded in darkness. 

 

Rip the only one who gave a fuck. Whelp, I'm Audi, have a good afterlife atherys.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#PrayForPixie

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ultravioletpixie said:

* OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF LADY ADMIRAL *

 

Effective Friday, April 28, 2017, I, Khari Draegze (@ultravioletpixie), will resign my post as Lady Admiral of Ithero.  I am exceedingly grateful to my countrymen for their support, wisdom and patience during my tenure. Without question, serving the people of Ithero has been my lifes greatest honor, and for that honor, I thank you, my comrades.

For now, I will return to my home in Salacia, where I will reside for a brief time, before departing for destinations yet unknown. As such, Salacia, which has served a haven for those new to our lands for some years, will no longer be able to serve in this capacity. It is my hope, however, that from among our neighbors and friends, another Itheri town may take up the mantle, and fill the void that will be left behind.

In closing, I want to thank you all again, and offer my sincerest hope for continued growth and prosperity in Ithero. I will always remember my time as Lady Admiral with the fondest of memories, and hope that you can say the same.

Thank you, and goodbye!

Khari Draegze, Lady Admiral of Ithero

 

 

 

 

~May you find happiness and success in all you pursue, and may the twin gods light your way when your journey becomes shrouded in darkness. 

 

Does this mean that Aevan is now the one with most power in ithero, as detectiresident?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lemonbrainz1 said:

Does this mean that Aevan is now the one with most power in ithero, as detectiresident?

Nope. This was just part of the process of Vrovona taking Ithero.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the mondenburgese empire is ready to take over

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Farewell. thank you for your service to the community and to the new players of Ithero.

A high bar was set; whoever steps to the plate has big shoes to fill.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Xathas said:

Farewell. thank you for your service to the community and to the new players of Ithero.

A high bar was set; whoever steps to the plate has big shoes to fill.

Pixies feet arent that big

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pixie,

I have raved time and time again about your works. A leader who truly cared about the community; a leader who would spit in the face of a challenge. I remember when you first came into office. I didn't know you well and the feeling was probably mutual for you, yet we overcame that stranger barrier and worked together as nation heads. After I stepped down, I didn't stop watching. You truly led Ithero into renewed prosperity. 

I have been a part of every nation in A'therys except for Ithero. As it stands, I probably will never end up in Ithero due to the fact I'm well rooted in The Daggerlands now. This considered, I'm not sure what goes on behind closed doors. I also couldn't name another nation head of Ithero besides Dannie. But I think it's safe to say you're among the best Ithero - A'therys - has seen. 

Stay awesome!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Admiral,

     Your tenure has been one of distinction. From the beginning, you faced far more opposition than you ought to have. Your acquisition of power was met with disdain by those who didn't know you; to many, you were simply a quiet Ninjin native who had led a humble life on the server, your disinterest in glory considered a marked sign of weakness. Time after time, you withstood dismissal and undue rancor unflinchingly, staring down your opposition with grace. They only saw a doe-eyed girl whose ambitions far exceeded her humble standing. They had no idea what you were capable of, how incredible a person you are, or the extent to which you would go to see your nation succeed. Rather than meeting their derision with vitriol, fear, or resentment, you held fast. "Just wait."

     Amid a server driven by arrogance and empty promises, you let your actions speak for themselves. Others may have deafened their senses to your triumphs, but I have not. I have watched you every step of the way.

     When people recall your modest beginnings, there is little they have to say. By their measures, you were just a quiet player with no great legends to tell or deeds to boast. They didn't see what I saw. Though she be but little, she is fierce. You were the foundation upon which our town stood. Guided by only the desire to help, you worked tirelessly to supply us with all of our needs. You gave freely, without question. No newcomer went unnoticed. No player was turned away in their time of need. When we were raided, and the supplies you'd worked so hard for were taken, you didn't get angry or lash out. Instead, you sought compromise. You made friends of our enemies, and turned the tide that had dragged us under. Of all of us, it was you who thanklessly kept our town afloat, never seeking power or recognition. I remember.

     These deeds, so many years ago, set the stage for something greater. In all my time on A'therys, I have never known a more prudent, patient player. No matter what anyone said to you, how cruelly they belittled you, or what boundaries stood in your way- and they were many- you never let it shake you. In spite of all who said you couldn't do it, you managed not just to scrape by, but to flourish under the harshest of circumstances. Even when all others fell away, you endured. You ushered Ithero into a Golden Age, paralleled by none that came before you. Yours was not a term guided by ego, but by genuine love for this server and those who played on it. Pixie, I am so proud of you and all that you have achieved. I am ashamed of the indifference of my fellow staff members, who can't recognize what it is that they're losing, in letting go of you. I'm sorry that things ended this way.

     On their behalf- and on behalf of the countless players that you have kept on this server- thank you. Your boundless generosity and diligence was more than we deserved. It is without a doubt that I tell you this now: those who follow will stand on the shoulders of a giant.

With ceaseless pride and admiration,

King

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, the_KINGsRansom said:

I am ashamed of the indifference of my fellow staff members, who can't recognize what it is that they're losing, in letting go of you. I'm sorry that things ended this way.

Quote from Staff Chat: "wow losing one of the best players" 
 

Yes we recognize how great a player and Nationhead pixie was and we will miss her dearly. You brought an energy to a nation that i never saw before in all my time on Atherys. Thank you for that and good luck on what ever you plan to do!

-Sellt

 

PS: what promises weren't kept? send me a pm. maybe i forgot something? 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sellt said:

Quote from Staff Chat: "wow losing one of the best players" 

I presume this was said when I left aswell? ^_^

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sund_Wixius said:

I presume this was said when I left aswell? ^_^

maybe not as strong as with pixie ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sellt said:

maybe not as strong as with pixie ;)

I knew you had feelings for me Sellty boy

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2017 at 0:03 PM, the_KINGsRansom said:

Lady Admiral,

     Your tenure has been one of distinction. From the beginning, you faced far more opposition than you ought to have. Your acquisition of power was met with disdain by those who didn't know you; to many, you were simply a quiet Ninjin native who had led a humble life on the server, your disinterest in glory considered a marked sign of weakness. Time after time, you withstood dismissal and undue rancor unflinchingly, staring down your opposition with grace. They only saw a doe-eyed girl whose ambitions far exceeded her humble standing. They had no idea what you were capable of, how incredible a person you are, or the extent to which you would go to see your nation succeed. Rather than meeting their derision with vitriol, fear, or resentment, you held fast. "Just wait."

     Amid a server driven by arrogance and empty promises, you let your actions speak for themselves. Others may have deafened their senses to your triumphs, but I have not. I have watched you every step of the way.

     When people recall your modest beginnings, there is little they have to say. By their measures, you were just a quiet player with no great legends to tell or deeds to boast. They didn't see what I saw. Though she be but little, she is fierce. You were the foundation upon which our town stood. Guided by only the desire to help, you worked tirelessly to supply us with all of our needs. You gave freely, without question. No newcomer went unnoticed. No player was turned away in their time of need. When we were raided, and the supplies you'd worked so hard for were taken, you didn't get angry or lash out. Instead, you sought compromise. You made friends of our enemies, and turned the tide that had dragged us under. Of all of us, it was you who thanklessly kept our town afloat, never seeking power or recognition. I remember.

     These deeds, so many years ago, set the stage for something greater. In all my time on A'therys, I have never known a more prudent, patient player. No matter what anyone said to you, how cruelly they belittled you, or what boundaries stood in your way- and they were many- you never let it shake you. In spite of all who said you couldn't do it, you managed not just to scrape by, but to flourish under the harshest of circumstances. Even when all others fell away, you endured. You ushered Ithero into a Golden Age, paralleled by none that came before you. Yours was not a term guided by ego, but by genuine love for this server and those who played on it. Pixie, I am so proud of you and all that you have achieved. I am ashamed of the indifference of my fellow staff members, who can't recognize what it is that they're losing, in letting go of you. I'm sorry that things ended this way.

     On their behalf- and on behalf of the countless players that you have kept on this server- thank you. Your boundless generosity and diligence was more than we deserved. It is without a doubt that I tell you this now: those who follow will stand on the shoulders of a giant.

With ceaseless pride and admiration,

King

To see a moderator bash the staff in such a way in public isn't really something I would call professional behavior. Super unnecessary. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Rokat said:

To see a moderator bash the staff in such a way in public isn't really something I would call professional behavior. Super unnecessary. 

Im impressed you read the whole thing O.o

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Rokat said:

To see a moderator bash the staff in such a way in public isn't really something I would call professional behavior. Super unnecessary. 

atherys isn't a professional organization in anyway.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dan The Derp said:

atherys isn't a professional organization in anyway.

shut up dan you're wrong

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dannie said:

shut up dan you're wrong

Thats not very professional of you Dannie

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rip 

 

 

 

 

Ty for everything

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Killer4xxxx
      Hey guys, so I was just looking through 3 capitals and shops and I am very concerned for the future of the economy. With few people high cost of warp signs and basically zero shops... this doesnt bode well. Ive been trying to set up business but am waiting for the problems to fix. Thoughts?
    • By ultravioletpixie
         Connect With The Itheri Community on Discord!  
      Want to keep up on the latest Itheri news, gossip and memes? Or, maybe you just stay in touch with your friends and neighbors in Ithero? Connect with us on Discord via the link below:
      https://discord.gg/yvTNB7a

      *Note: All Non-Itheri will be savagely ridiculed and unceremoniously kicked for the group   You've been warned
    • By ultravioletpixie
      Lady Admiral @ultravioletpixie will host a nation meeting at 2:00PM ATZ on Saturday, April 22, 2017 in TeamSpeak. Topics for this meeting will include: nation road and Tier 2 city development projects, the economy and merchanting, and more! As always, please come prepared with your questions and ideas, as player input is a HUGE part of what drives goals for the nation.
      Only Itheri may attend Event will take place at 12:00 PM Pacific/2:00 PM Central/3:00 PM Eastern Location: TeamSpeak, in the Port Admiral's Office (Ithero) If you are late, poke a staff member or @ultravioletpixie to get moved in--try not to miss the meeting!

About Us

A’therys Ascended is a Minecraft 1.10 Roleplay/Pvp Server. We are committed to bring enjoyable content for all players, which since 2012 has grown into one of the greatest communities within the Minecraft community.

Useful Links

Keep up to date!