• Atherys
  • Aloreh
  • Ar-Selukk
  • Ithero
  • Roreg Logh
  • The Daggerlands
  • Vrovona
Welcome to A'therys Ascended

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

61 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jrr5556 said:

The staff trying to defend the server not being dead is the funniest thing yet I have experienced here, from deleting posts for no reason in any players mind besides staff, too the stubbornness of the staff. 

hehexd 

Ok

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, jrr5556 said:

The staff trying to defend the server not being dead is the funniest thing yet I have experienced here, from deleting posts for no reason in any players mind besides staff, too the stubbornness of the staff. 

hehexd 

Yet no examples :D 

1 person likes this

People do not give proof becaus e they are worried that staff are just going to crackdown on whistleblowers. If proof is given they worry of being banned and blacklisted. They are afraid that their proof would be hidden and ignored. 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Dan The Derp said:

People do not give proof becaus e they are worried that staff are just going to crackdown on whistleblowers. If proof is given they worry of being banned and blacklisted. They are afraid that their proof would be hidden and ignored. 

Not at all. We don't get it perfect ever and we rely heavily on people telling us that because whatever we do, whatever decisions we make is for the server for the community. Structure it politely, civilised, informatively and clearly and it will be 100% looked into. For example, Saterra's Lag post he made. It was something we knew about and prioritised and then fixed. Jail plugin/setup: it has been mentioned in staff chat about a week ago and if the nation heads which are active want it we will enable it.

We do not hide posts unecessarilly. If you're talking about that post advertising a guild of a server or another game that I hid, yes thats advertising. Talk about it on skype or on TS, not on this forum. This is where new players specifically get information and I don't want them seeing banners of League or whatever modern snazzy games people play now. You wouldn't say "hey join this play.something.new community and play with me" on the server so it won't happen here. Hopefully that covers the hiding posts for no reason mindset.

If people worry of getting banned over giving evidence of things they are not happy with then just dm a staff member. It's so simple to just let someone know you arn't happy with something without the need for a moan on the forums. Ofcourse, you want to discuss something, go ahead, not stopping at all. It's the "i hate this" "I'm happy server is dying [because i didnt get my own way]" etc. If you want to suggest something and get an inscite into what the community thinks, thats where the forum comes in. Some day I'll make a flowchart of how suggestions work, shall I?

Many thanks

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Dan The Derp said:

Wtf are you talking about. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Dan The Derp said:

And not telling us will lead to it being not known... same as ignored. So these people who would have the proof have no right to complain....  And i mean there isn't one case were we did anything against someone who delivered me proof... the one time i got it from players a staff member got fired. 

I mean i have no reason to ban someone for bringing proof of bad staff... on the contrary. 

And you have no idea how often people promised me to bring the proof they have and then never ever did and ignored me when i asked for it again... :(

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Useless controversy; more people would rather come argue on this goodbye post than give a thankful farewell to pixie on hers. Running in circles here isn't going to help, but thanking the people who actively work to better the server will encourage some real progress.

Edited this part in: Also, nitpicking every flaw makes it very hard to focus on the biggest ones. Choose your battles wisely. 

Edited by GodOfGales
3 people like this

18 hours ago, Dannie said:

Yet no examples :D 

terrible reply :D:D hehe admin on ded sevre!

3 people like this

When you wakeup and there is still drama

3 people like this

1 hour ago, jrr5556 said:

terrible reply :D:D hehe admin on ded sevre!

rational conversation

1 person likes this

hola

4 people like this

I dont believe Atherys is completely dead. I believe that the staff is doing some things to not ruin the experience of players. I cant really go into detail about that because I know whats really going on and dont wanna spill the beans. However, I can see Atherys having a bright future and bringing in an entirely new player base just knowing what I do right now. I cant say staff or players havent goofed in the past and by no means am I defending either side. I think right now though the only thing you can do is trust staff to deliver a good gaming experience for you in the coming future ahead. Cause I know whats up and trust me. Youre gonna wanna stick around. But Im not gonna go whistle blowing either. So on that note. Im not handing out info. Im just saying trust Sellt. Trust what community still lingers. See where things go. As for @Captain Sjielt do whatever its your life but youll be back at some point in time. I garuntee it. Even if for a moment to see what all the new hype is about. Youll be here.

1 person likes this

This whole thread is just cancerous. Let the kid talk his crap, and just let him leave then delete the post. You guys are trying to argue against these obviously stupid posts that clearly have no background information to them. It's pointless. Stop putting forth the effort to try and convince people who clearly have no clue what's going on. The real supporters of the server know that the staff are doing what needs to be done, nuff said. For all the other people, screw em honestly. New players will come and go and those kids will be forgotten about.

6 people like this

41 minutes ago, TaTer120 said:

New players will come and go and those kids will be forgotten about.

But the Legendary Players shall be remembered

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Bye m8

Long live A'therys!

i totally agree remember the good things from A'therys. And yet there are still more to come who knows?

Edited by Phil
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 4/28/2017 at 11:55 AM, Dannie said:

Not at all. We don't get it perfect ever and we rely heavily on people telling us that because whatever we do, whatever decisions we make is for the server for the community. Structure it politely, civilised, informatively and clearly and it will be 100% looked into. For example, Saterra's Lag post he made. It was something we knew about and prioritised and then fixed. Jail plugin/setup: it has been mentioned in staff chat about a week ago and if the nation heads which are active want it we will enable it.

We do not hide posts unecessarilly. If you're talking about that post advertising a guild of a server or another game that I hid, yes thats advertising. Talk about it on skype or on TS, not on this forum. This is where new players specifically get information and I don't want them seeing banners of League or whatever modern snazzy games people play now. You wouldn't say "hey join this play.something.new community and play with me" on the server so it won't happen here. Hopefully that covers the hiding posts for no reason mindset.

If people worry of getting banned over giving evidence of things they are not happy with then just dm a staff member. It's so simple to just let someone know you arn't happy with something without the need for a moan on the forums. Ofcourse, you want to discuss something, go ahead, not stopping at all. It's the "i hate this" "I'm happy server is dying [because i didnt get my own way]" etc. If you want to suggest something and get an inscite into what the community thinks, thats where the forum comes in. Some day I'll make a flowchart of how suggestions work, shall I?

Many thanks

I remember you kicked out Louie from Steryon and destroyed his chests so he had to go back and forth from ar-selluk just so he can get his stuff and had to do it before it desoawns.

In reply of Dans thing of people being scared.

Elegiggle.

Edited by Ishaan
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Ishaan said:

I remember you kicked out Louie from Steryon and destroyed his chests so he had to go back and forth from ar-selluk just so he can get his stuff and had to do it before it desoawns.

In reply of Dans thing of people being scared.

Elegiggle.

Actually, I didnt destroy all of them at once and leave him. I destroyed one at a time so he could pick up his items as he wasnt able to open the chests after I kicked him. :P  Perhaps that cleared the confusion xD 

1 person likes this

On 4/30/2017 at 7:02 AM, Zorin said:

. I believe that the staff is doing some things to not ruin the experience of players. 

thats good to hear!

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Dannie said:

Actually, I didnt destroy all of them at once and leave him. I destroyed one at a time so he could pick up his items as he wasnt able to open the chests after I kicked him. :P  Perhaps that cleared the confusion xD 

Are we gonna ignore the fact that Dannie no longer has a duck as his profile pic :o holy crap dude!

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Dannie said:

Not according to my boi edd and Louie but whatever works for you 

1 person likes this

On 4/29/2017 at 5:02 PM, Zorin said:

I dont believe Atherys is completely dead. I believe that the staff is doing some things to not ruin the experience of players. I cant really go into detail about that because I know whats really going on and dont wanna spill the beans. However, I can see Atherys having a bright future and bringing in an entirely new player base just knowing what I do right now. I cant say staff or players havent goofed in the past and by no means am I defending either side. I think right now though the only thing you can do is trust staff to deliver a good gaming experience for you in the coming future ahead. Cause I know whats up and trust me. Youre gonna wanna stick around. But Im not gonna go whistle blowing either. So on that note. Im not handing out info. Im just saying trust Sellt. Trust what community still lingers. See where things go. As for @Captain Sjielt do whatever its your life but youll be back at some point in time. I garuntee it. Even if for a moment to see what all the new hype is about. Youll be here.

Now this guys got the in, name yer' price? arrrggg?

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Swyur Vierad said:

Now this guys got the in, name yer' price? arrrggg?

Sorry man. No price. Its top secret and what not :)

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Zorin said:

Sorry man. No price. Its top secret and what not :)

Whats with all these loyal community members now a days "smh":/

1 person likes this

Hahaha stay loyal ;3

1 person likes this

This thread is still going strong 

IMG_0105.PNG

4 people like this