• Atherys
  • Aloreh
  • Ar-Selukk
  • Ithero
  • Roreg Logh
  • The Daggerlands
  • Vrovona
Welcome to A'therys Ascended

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Killer4xxxx

Economic Depression

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, so I was just looking through 3 capitals and shops and I am very concerned for the future of the economy. With few people high cost of warp signs and basically zero shops... this doesnt bode well. Ive been trying to set up business but am waiting for the problems to fix. Thoughts?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Money is not moving because the playerbase that play at the moment doesnt interact much with the economy.

And many people dont use the warps because they have conduit

Edited by OlleNyman
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, OlleNyman said:

Money is not moving because the playerbase that play at the moment doesnt interact much with the economy.

And many people dont use the warps because they have conduit

The money was not moving far before the server was dead It literally insane prices for warps and insanely low for the former admin shops that's why the economy was so bad. It needs to be fixed so it's buy and sell is fair or even. Including the early stages of the caches which in my mind I literally the dumbest thing ever created for money for server which killed the server I made 100k off of two beacons from caches. The player base rn has nothing to do with it. It was the past economy decisions made by the staff have everything to do with it.

Edited by Ishaan
2 people like this

Why have economic depression when you can have crippling depression

5 people like this

Part of the issue is that qs broke, so half of the shops have lost their inventory/functionality due to this.

Also, the transition into a gold based economy has not gone nearly as well as I am sure was the plan.  Still waiting/working on pushing out some sort of jobs package that does not rely soley on the gold mines/mob farming.  Unfortunately this part has a lot to do with the efforts of individual nations, of which most are quite busy irl and have seen several quiet leadership changes over the past month.  Hopefully things will settle down come summer and we will see some renewed governmental/economic activity.

Sadly can't say much more then this, have also been waiting for fixes and activity to swing back this way.  Heard rumor that Jess might be close to working out the qs issues, so hopefully that can help some.  Make sure you have some stock ready to go for when the summer activity rolls around.  Otherwise, just enjoy all the new stuff with NI and mobs that's going on now!

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Sund_Wixius said:

Why have economic depression when you can have crippling depression

Your comments never cease to amuse me 

Edited by BlackRuins
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, BlackRuins said:

Your comments never cease to amuse me 

Right back to you brother

IMG_0488.JPG

1 person likes this

Until the issue with the plugin that handles the money issue is resolved, which plays into the shop plugins being broken and therefor the whole economy my hands are pretty much tied regarding moving forward with previously devised plans. A solution for the /money issue is being worked on though, so once that is fixed we can get this ball rolling again. 

Economic Depression? 

I have one of those two things. Have fun guessing which. I'd give you a hint... But it's not like I really care...