• Atherys
  • Aloreh
  • Ar-Selukk
  • Ithero
  • Roreg Logh
  • The Daggerlands
  • Vrovona
Welcome to A'therys Ascended

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ExecutionSty1e

Returning Player

Question

I was really happy to see this server is still up and seems to have a solid core community. I started playing back in the B-dubs boom. At least some of you should remember that time, as when I was new everyone referred to that surge of population. I left because the town I was apart of disbanded and those friends were really my only connection to the community. Still, I've never found a more beautiful server with better plugins + roleplay community. So I'm wanting to come back.

Upon rejoining, I was a bit overwhelmed. Things are new which was to be expected, as well as the population low. That really doesn't bug me as some of the best communities are small, but couple that with the immense amount of grinding, relearning, and generally being alone this time around. It just leads me to the question.

Is there incentive for new or returning players?

9 people like this

29 answers to this question

14 hours ago, HaedHutner said:

That's a generous amount of proof and argumentation you have provided there. Stay strong, Alex Jones.

Can I be filled in too? I seem to have missed a few of the last secret atherys freemason meetings, so I'm kind of behind on all the evil plots we have going on. Need to get informed by someone as woke as yourself.

Haha Alex Jones is adorable. I'm not providing evidence, because it's not my job. I'm more or less just laughing at the whole thing at this point, people can believe me or not, idc. Although it is adorable that you continue to label ME as a conspiracy theorist. 

On 5/17/2017 at 9:45 AM, GodOfGales said:

y'all can't even welcome a returning player back to the community without spazzing and blame the staff for low numbers 

I don't really think I'm part of this y'all group, I'm more or less just a lone meme at this point.

33 minutes ago, Helious said:

IMG_0034.JPG

? Don't what?

6 hours ago, GodOfGales said:

y'all can't even welcome a returning player back to the community without spazzing and blame the staff for low numbers 

hahah, trust me, im not the one being a spazz. Idk if youve been filled in, but if you havent, hmu on discord and ill fill you in :)

13 hours ago, ExecutionSty1e said:

Is there incentive for new or returning players?

No, not really.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, ExecutionSty1e said:

Rigged? Towards what end?

Looking at this quality screen grab of my profile, I guess your trying to communicate that it's odd I only have one forum post?

its just a joke my dood lol. the server's dead or at the least on its last breath. the staff killed it and are continuing to do so and are being paranoid about people saying so. It wouldnt surprise me if they went through the trouble to make fake accounts to try and hype people up for the server, but as said, just a prank bro.

1 person likes this