• Atherys
  • Aloreh
  • Ar-Selukk
  • Ithero
  • Roreg Logh
  • The Daggerlands
  • Vrovona
Welcome to A'therys Ascended

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Edd

Greetings

38 posts in this topic

Whats good A’therys,

 

It has now been a year since I decided to move on and I am happy to see A’therys still up, good on you Sellt for keeping it going, takes balls to have wanted to take it on and keep it going.

Seems like a whole lot has changed, also good to see but also seems like a classic problem still occurs. So I check the website as I sometimes do, memories and all, see this one Ahole who was “leaving” the server, still around giving people crap, spreading his own brand of toxic waste. On a post about a player wanting to return nonetheless.

 

Community guys, your community, get rid of these types, work together and protect what’s yours. Kids who don’t get their own way and then set out to harm A’therys have always been a thing, they never have anything substantial to be pissed about, just that they didn’t get what they wanted. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh and yo, staff you need them and may not always get on with them but fighting against them is cutting of your nose to spite your face. You will never win. So learn to work with them, love the people you think you hate and all will be right.

 

Love it, protect it, keep it alive guys. Wish you all well. Peace.

 

 

18 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

o/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

\o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey V!

We brought dungeons back! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nether island please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont tell me what to do

 

IMG_0071.PNG

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Xathas said:

Hey V!

We brought dungeons back! :D

Nice!

54 minutes ago, Orita said:

nether island please

Hope your not asking me, nothing A'therys exists on my pc now. 

40 minutes ago, Sund_Wixius said:

Dont tell me what to do

 

IMG_0071.PNG

Its not telling you what to do, its merely making a suggestion based around pent up aggression that may or may not result in broken kneecaps......i fell i said to much. Also you are missing a D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Edd said:

Whats good A’therys,

 

It has now been a year since I decided to move on and I am happy to see A’therys still up, good on you Sellt for keeping it going, takes balls to have wanted to take it on and keep it going.

Seems like a whole lot has changed, also good to see but also seems like a classic problem still occurs. So I check the website as I sometimes do, memories and all, see this one Ahole who was “leaving” the server, still around giving people crap, spreading his own brand of toxic waste. On a post about a player wanting to return nonetheless

 

 

Eyyyy, I've been noticed.  Just so you know tho there's a good bit of context behind all that. I've been around for a good bit over a year alltogether, and through all of that time that I was actually involved in the community I defended staff against the uncountable toxic plebian. Won't say I was perfect obvy, pretty hot-headed and argumentative, but for the most part friendly and at the very least constructive. But the lasted months, staff has been destroying the server in a lot of ways. Mostly the secretivity, taking down posts unnecessarily, and generally driving a wedge between staff and the active players. But recently they've been pulling some serious bs I'm not gonna talk about publicly because it's not my place. If you want some details, add me in Skype and I can fill you in. But I'll just tell you now if they continue doing what they're doing now (aside from just the stuff their being secretive about) atherys won't be around in 2018. Which really pisses me off, because I fudging love this community more than words can adequately express, and there's little chance for the community to completely migrate to another server or game, seeing as the staff shuts down any post that mentions another server or game.

So yeah.

At this point I'm pretty much just laughing because I'm a cynic and humor is pretty much my only way of dealing with frustration and disappointment.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Edd said:

Also you are missing a D.

That's a little below the belt, vorske..

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi edd, hope you're doing well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Edd said:

Nice!

Hope your not asking me, nothing A'therys exists on my pc now. 

Its not telling you what to do, its merely making a suggestion based around pent up aggression that may or may not result in broken kneecaps......i fell i said to much. Also you are missing a D.

No you will get The D later ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Edd said:

Whats good A’therys,

 

It has now been a year since I decided to move on and I am happy to see A’therys still up, good on you Sellt for keeping it going, takes balls to have wanted to take it on and keep it going.

Seems like a whole lot has changed, also good to see but also seems like a classic problem still occurs. So I check the website as I sometimes do, memories and all, see this one Ahole who was “leaving” the server, still around giving people crap, spreading his own brand of toxic waste. On a post about a player wanting to return nonetheless.

 

Community guys, your community, get rid of these types, work together and protect what’s yours. Kids who don’t get their own way and then set out to harm A’therys have always been a thing, they never have anything substantial to be pissed about, just that they didn’t get what they wanted. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh and yo, staff you need them and may not always get on with them but fighting against them is cutting of your nose to spite your face. You will never win. So learn to work with them, love the people you think you hate and all will be right.

 

Love it, protect it, keep it alive guys. Wish you all well. Peace.

 

 

Oh hey Vorske! Great to hear from you! I hope you're doing well ^_^ You're also right and were really quick to identify the main issue facing the community (in my opinion at least).

I really dont know what it is, maybe its the fact that people have grown up or we've attracted a new brand of people, but there seem to be plenty of salty toxic twats. More than I remember in the past, probably just viewing the past through rose-tinted glasses though. 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Captain Sjielt said:

Eyyyy, I've been noticed.  Just so you know tho there's a good bit of context behind all that. I've been around for a good bit over a year alltogether, and through all of that time that I was actually involved in the community I defended staff against the uncountable toxic plebian. Won't say I was perfect obvy, pretty hot-headed and argumentative, but for the most part friendly and at the very least constructive. But the lasted months, staff has been destroying the server in a lot of ways. Mostly the secretivity, taking down posts unnecessarily, and generally driving a wedge between staff and the active players. But recently they've been pulling some serious bs I'm not gonna talk about publicly because it's not my place. If you want some details, add me in Skype and I can fill you in. But I'll just tell you now if they continue doing what they're doing now (aside from just the stuff their being secretive about) atherys won't be around in 2018. Which really pisses me off, because I fudging love this community more than words can adequately express, and there's little chance for the community to completely migrate to another server or game, seeing as the staff shuts down any post that mentions another server or game.

So yeah.

At this point I'm pretty much just laughing because I'm a cynic and humor is pretty much my only way of dealing with frustration and disappointment.

Cheers

You are an egotist, self-centred and incredibly narcissistic. You don’t care about the community one bit unless it highly involves you getting what you want. I know this because I have five years of experience dealing with thousands of players, some just like you.

Anyone who notices a problem and wants to help goes directly to the person who can solve it and makes sure that’s done. Seems you were given that opportunity but didn’t take it. Not going to sit and argue with you though, its a lost cause until you yourself realize you are in the wrong.

 

If you want a real laugh though, providing there is someone with enough desire to pay for A’therys, it will outlast each and every selfish child that tries their hardest to destroy it. That to me is hilarious. Long may it reign.

 

That’s what I love about A’therys, despite everything, it just keeps going. There is always that wonderful person who has the passion to help.

 

Food for thought.  

9 hours ago, Omega_Iota said:

Oh hey Vorske! Great to hear from you! I hope you're doing well ^_^ You're also right and were really quick to identify the main issue facing the community (in my opinion at least).

I really dont know what it is, maybe its the fact that people have grown up or we've attracted a new brand of people, but there seem to be plenty of salty toxic twats. More than I remember in the past, probably just viewing the past through rose-tinted glasses though. 

 

Just keep powering through buddy, it is a fight worth fighting. 

11 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Edd said:

You are an egotist, self-centred and incredibly narcissistic. You don’t care about the community one bit unless it highly involves you getting what you want. I know this because I have five years of experience dealing with thousands of players, some just like you.

Anyone who notices a problem and wants to help goes directly to the person who can solve it and makes sure that’s done. Seems you were given that opportunity but didn’t take it. Not going to sit and argue with you though, its a lost cause until you yourself realize you are in the wrong.

 

If you want a real laugh though, providing there is someone with enough desire to pay for A’therys, it will outlast each and every selfish child that tries their hardest to destroy it. That to me is hilarious. Long may it reign.

 

That’s what I love about A’therys, despite everything, it just keeps going. There is always that wonderful person who has the passion to help.

 

Food for thought.  

Just keep powering through buddy, it is a fight worth fighting. 

 

 

Can you confirm you left A'therys to do pranks now? O.o

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dan The Derp said:

 

Can you confirm you left A'therys to do pranks now? O.o

rofl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Edd, glad you could stop by. As you can see, we've got our resident crazy on the loose, and he's going on about conspiracy theories or something. We're not completely sure either. 

 

I'd like to say thanks for the encouraging words and that, yes, you are very much correct. I've repeated the same thing a couple of times now on this forum as well, A'therys is only as dead as the people working on it. I'm happy to see you still drop by to check in on us every once in a while :P

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Captain Sjielt said:

Eyyyy, I've been noticed.  Just so you know tho there's a good bit of context behind all that. I've been around for a good bit over a year alltogether, and through all of that time that I was actually involved in the community I defended staff against the uncountable toxic plebian. Won't say I was perfect obvy, pretty hot-headed and argumentative, but for the most part friendly and at the very least constructive. But the lasted months, staff has been destroying the server in a lot of ways. Mostly the secretivity, taking down posts unnecessarily, and generally driving a wedge between staff and the active players. But recently they've been pulling some serious bs I'm not gonna talk about publicly because it's not my place. If you want some details, add me in Skype and I can fill you in. But I'll just tell you now if they continue doing what they're doing now (aside from just the stuff their being secretive about) atherys won't be around in 2018. Which really pisses me off, because I fudging love this community more than words can adequately express, and there's little chance for the community to completely migrate to another server or game, seeing as the staff shuts down any post that mentions another server or game.

So yeah.

At this point I'm pretty much just laughing because I'm a cynic and humor is pretty much my only way of dealing with frustration and disappointment.

Cheers

I don't even know who you are, you didn't even matter when you played the server so I really don't understand why I think you matter now.

23 hours ago, Edd said:

Nice!

Hope your not asking me, nothing A'therys exists on my pc now. 

Its not telling you what to do, its merely making a suggestion based around pent up aggression that may or may not result in broken kneecaps......i fell i said to much. Also you are missing a D.

You still haven't broken my knee caps you pussy cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TFW your account gets muted but you have multiple accounts

 

Posted 55 minutes ago · Hidden

  3 hours ago, JupiterRome said:

I don't even know who you are, you didn't even matter when you played the server so I really don't understand why I think you matter now.

You still haven't broken my knee caps you pussy cat

lol no one said i matter, but ill say, for the time i was on the server i was way more involved in the server than you.

 

  13 hours ago, Edd said:

You are an egotist, self-centred and incredibly narcissistic. You don’t care about the community one bit unless it highly involves you getting what you want. I know this because I have five years of experience dealing with thousands of players, some just like you.

Anyone who notices a problem and wants to help goes directly to the person who can solve it and makes sure that’s done. Seems you were given that opportunity but didn’t take it. Not going to sit and argue with you though, its a lost cause until you yourself realize you are in the wrong.

 

If you want a real laugh though, providing there is someone with enough desire to pay for A’therys, it will outlast each and every selfish child that tries their hardest to destroy it. That to me is hilarious. Long may it reign.

 

That’s what I love about A’therys, despite everything, it just keeps going. There is always that wonderful person who has the passion to help.

 

Food for thought.  

Just keep powering through buddy, it is a fight worth fighting. 

haha thats a lot of assumptions bud. egotist? most deffinitely. self centred, probably, narcasistic, damn skippy. buddy, let me tell you this. i dont like myself. i hate myself. im a fat lazy bastard with too little self confidence to make friends in real life. I cover things up with sarcasm because as said before, humor is my way of dealing with shiz. Dont assume you know me because youve dealt with a lot of people before. i was tryna be civil with you, no need to turn it around and throw out petty, baseless insults. 

I dont give a damn about the server itself. Its a video game. I can find other ways to entertain myself. Ive pointed out problems with it and argued with people about it in the past for 2 reasons. A) It's entertaining and more importantly B) the server is the glue that holds the community together..... for obvious reasons. I'd like for that community to continue, because its one of the few places I actually have friends. People have been leaving the community at a much faster rate than they've been joining the last few months, and unless the issues causing this (ive addressed these in a previous post and private conversations with staff members, pm me if you want to hear them, although i dont see that happening.)  are addressed that will continue until there is not community left.

  So yah, I'm a little pissed to see how much the staff is running it into the ground. And yeah, at this point theres nothing left I can do but laugh at it.

 

22 hours ago, Omega_Iota said:

Oh hey Vorske! Great to hear from you! I hope you're doing well ^_^ You're also right and were really quick to identify the main issue facing the community (in my opinion at least).

I really dont know what it is, maybe its the fact that people have grown up or we've attracted a new brand of people, but there seem to be plenty of salty toxic twats. More than I remember in the past, probably just viewing the past through rose-tinted glasses though. 

 

im flattered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thejellyfishisme said:

and unless the issues causing this (ive addressed these in a previous post and private conversations with staff members, pm me if you want to hear them, although i dont see that happening.)  are addressed that will continue until there is not community left.

Mhm... as the time i asked you to talk to me cause I would have loved to hear it and you then wrote me "ykw, no. Ima drop it. Not giving you any ammunition later." I'm still not sure what you mean with ammunition....  Nobody ever got punished in any way for telling me what they think and what they see as issues... 

For all the others reading and to make this post worthwhile. My door is always open and there are absolutely no bad feelings from me when you tell me negative things :) As you can see we let everyone speak their mind (what he means with muted is that his posts are locked until reviewed by staff (for reasons i don't need to lay out here). I think almost all get through (as you can see)). 

 

And hi edd! :D good to see you! 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sellt said:

Mhm... as the time i asked you to talk to me cause I would have loved to hear it and you then wrote me "ykw, no. Ima drop it. Not giving you any ammunition later." I'm still not sure what you mean with ammunition....  Nobody ever got punished in any way for telling me what they think and what they see as issues... 

For all the others reading and to make this post worthwhile. My door is always open and there are absolutely no bad feelings from me when you tell me negative things :) As you can see we let everyone speak their mind (what he means with muted is that his posts are locked until reviewed by staff (for reasons i don't need to lay out here). I think almost all get through (as you can see)). 

 

And hi edd! :D good to see you! 

 

Ones gotten through since i was muted, although tbf i only made 2 posts. As for the skype thing, i dont have enough concrete evidence to fully lay things out as they are, so I'm not gonna spurt out bits and pieces and make an idiot of myself, so that you can discredit them as "rumors" if/when the people with concrete evidence decide to do so in the future. But for my part im mostly just laughing about that stuff, but I have laid out issues with the staff team (and i dont mean as individuals, i actually like and would consider most of the staff to be friends to some extent or another, regardless of ether or not they share the feeling). If you want to talk about those, i would be glad to elaborate

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thejellyfishisme said:

i dont have enough concrete evidence to fully lay things out as they are, so I'm not gonna spurt out bits and pieces and make an idiot of myself

Oh please... is this about the rumors going around? Already told you and others.. you can always ask me and i would be honest to some point. But doesn't matter, see calendar. Friday will talk openly about them and tell everyone whats actually true and what not :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Sellt said:

Oh please... is this about the rumors going around? Already told you and others.. you can always ask me and i would be honest to some point. But doesn't matter, see calendar. Friday will talk openly about them and tell everyone whats actually true and what not :) 

k. Tbh i'd be glad to lay out everything i know as i know it, but was convinced not to do so after conversation(s) with 3rd party individual(s) but yeah, id love to be proven wrong.

as said it's simply not my place.

Edited by thejellyfishisme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About Us

A’therys Ascended is a Minecraft 1.10 Roleplay/Pvp Server. We are committed to bring enjoyable content for all players, which since 2012 has grown into one of the greatest communities within the Minecraft community.

Useful Links

Keep up to date!