• Atherys
  • Aloreh
  • Ar-Selukk
  • Ithero
  • Roreg Logh
  • The Daggerlands
  • Vrovona
Welcome to A'therys Ascended

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Edd

Greetings

38 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, thejellyfishisme said:

Ones gotten through since i was muted, although tbf i only made 2 posts. As for the skype thing, i dont have enough concrete evidence to fully lay things out as they are, so I'm not gonna spurt out bits and pieces and make an idiot of myself, so that you can discredit them as "rumors" if/when the people with concrete evidence decide to do so in the future. But for my part im mostly just laughing about that stuff, but I have laid out issues with the staff team (and i dont mean as individuals, i actually like and would consider most of the staff to be friends to some extent or another, regardless of ether or not they share the feeling). If you want to talk about those, i would be glad to elaborate

Just now, thejellyfishisme said:

yes, mockery. laughter. hahaha.

Well when you go on and on about having evidence, but then when confronted publicly about not sharing it cause you don't wanna give "ammunition" to us, yea I'm gonna laugh. You've had plenty of chances to try and go about this in a way that's positive. Instead, you've gotten your main account muted, a great many people turned against you whenever you post anything really, and a general disdain from the entirety of the staff team. If that's what your goals were in life, then congratulations, you've accomplished them. If not, then maybe it's time to take a step back and think about what it is you're doing here.

2 minutes ago, Crash said:

Well when you go on and on about having evidence, but then when confronted publicly about not sharing it cause you don't wanna give "ammunition" to us, yea I'm gonna laugh. You've had plenty of chances to try and go about this in a way that's positive. Instead, you've gotten your main account muted, a great many people turned against you whenever you post anything really, and a general disdain from the entirety of the staff team. If that's what your goals were in life, then congratulations, you've accomplished them. If not, then maybe it's time to take a step back and think about what it is you're doing here.

eh, i did try

but at this point im just having fun

and i just explained why i cant cite sources

1 minute ago, thejellyfishisme said:

eh, i did try

but at this point im just having fun

and i just explained why i cant cite sources

Oh yes, what was it you said? Oh right, you don't have enough concrete evidence to come to us without seeming like a fool. Which seems to me you're either a moron who takes tiny scraps he hears on the grapevine and wholeheartedly believes them to be true, or a coward who's too afraid of being proven wrong. Since all you seem to think is that we the staff have driven a wedge between us and the players. Be it through not listening to suggestions, which we have on many multiple occasions. Censorship, which we never do to legit issues, concerns or ideas people have. Do we hide inflammatory or extremely inane posts? Yes. Have we potentially been too harsh on that in the past? Also yes, but we're trying to get better at that. And secrecy. Which I find laughable. We're extremely transparent with you guys, especially since Sellt took over from Edd. Do we announce everything the instant we come up with an idea or start something? No, which to any person with half of a functioning brain would understand is completely and utterly normal.

But I'm going to take a wild guess that nothing I've said here is going to convince you otherwise. As you've stated many times, your only purpose in life now seems to be laughing at everything you see here on the forums. I hope it's fulfilling to you.

17 minutes ago, Crash said:

Oh yes, what was it you said? Oh right, you don't have enough concrete evidence to come to us without seeming like a fool. Which seems to me you're either a moron who takes tiny scraps he hears on the grapevine and wholeheartedly believes them to be true, or a coward who's too afraid of being proven wrong. Since all you seem to think is that we the staff have driven a wedge between us and the players. Be it through not listening to suggestions, which we have on many multiple occasions. Censorship, which we never do to legit issues, concerns or ideas people have. Do we hide inflammatory or extremely inane posts? Yes. Have we potentially been too harsh on that in the past? Also yes, but we're trying to get better at that. And secrecy. Which I find laughable. We're extremely transparent with you guys, especially since Sellt took over from Edd. Do we announce everything the instant we come up with an idea or start something? No, which to any person with half of a functioning brain would understand is completely and utterly normal.

But I'm going to take a wild guess that nothing I've said here is going to convince you otherwise. As you've stated many times, your only purpose in life now seems to be laughing at everything you see here on the forums. I hope it's fulfilling to you.

no, I said that i have been told by people with more concrete evidence who know the full story and are capable of citing their sources, that i should wait. which ive been having a hard time doing, so unless specifically adressed, im just gonna stop and wait to see what happens with that.

Despite how zesty those dank memes are :l

Kek at the conspiracy theorists :/

And hi, Edd! :D 

2 people like this

In case anyone is wondering why we have to discuss these issues in public forum threads, that's because the people throwing the accusations never contacted any staff or administration about these issues in any direct way whatsoever. Honestly, the only bit of communication we've had about this is through the public forums, so we're having to deal with it like this.

Personally, I don't mind, but I hope this gives everyone a better idea as to why we keep replying.

5 hours ago, thejellyfishisme said:

no, I said that i have been told by people with more concrete evidence who know the full story and are capable of citing their sources, that i should wait. which ive been having a hard time doing, so unless specifically adressed, im just gonna stop and wait to see what happens with that.

Despite how zesty those dank memes are :l

Ah, but until you do have more concrete evidence, you're doing the absolutely logical thing and spewing nonsense on the forums.

Additionally, the fact that we've had to deal with your nonsense publicly, on the forums, for a good week now, should speak loads against your argument on censorship. If we were so harsh and so terrible on free speech around here, don't you think you would've been muted long before the multiple warnings we gave you, AND way before Sellt, on multiple occasions, offered you contact him directly to talk about this?

Why close the thread... its putting the site up there on search results xD 

3 people like this

12 hours ago, thejellyfishisme said:

TFW your account gets muted but you have multiple accounts

Posted 55 minutes ago · Hidden

3 hours ago, JupiterRome said:

I don't even know who you are, you didn't even matter when you played the server so I really don't understand why I think you matter now.

You still haven't broken my knee caps you pussy cat

lol no one said i matter, but ill say, for the time i was on the server i was way more involved in the server than you.

13 hours ago, Edd said:

You are an egotist, self-centred and incredibly narcissistic. You don’t care about the community one bit unless it highly involves you getting what you want. I know this because I have five years of experience dealing with thousands of players, some just like you.

Anyone who notices a problem and wants to help goes directly to the person who can solve it and makes sure that’s done. Seems you were given that opportunity but didn’t take it. Not going to sit and argue with you though, its a lost cause until you yourself realize you are in the wrong.

If you want a real laugh though, providing there is someone with enough desire to pay for A’therys, it will outlast each and every selfish child that tries their hardest to destroy it. That to me is hilarious. Long may it reign.

That’s what I love about A’therys, despite everything, it just keeps going. There is always that wonderful person who has the passion to help.

Food for thought.  

Just keep powering through buddy, it is a fight worth fighting. 

haha thats a lot of assumptions bud. egotist? most deffinitely. self centred, probably, narcasistic, damn skippy. buddy, let me tell you this. i dont like myself. i hate myself. im a fat lazy bastard with too little self confidence to make friends in real life. I cover things up with sarcasm because as said before, humor is my way of dealing with shiz. Dont assume you know me because youve dealt with a lot of people before. i was tryna be civil with you, no need to turn it around and throw out petty, baseless insults. 

I dont give a damn about the server itself. Its a video game. I can find other ways to entertain myself. Ive pointed out problems with it and argued with people about it in the past for 2 reasons. A) It's entertaining and more importantly B) the server is the glue that holds the community together..... for obvious reasons. I'd like for that community to continue, because its one of the few places I actually have friends. People have been leaving the community at a much faster rate than they've been joining the last few months, and unless the issues causing this (ive addressed these in a previous post and private conversations with staff members, pm me if you want to hear them, although i dont see that happening.)  are addressed that will continue until there is not community left.

So yah, I'm a little pissed to see how much the staff is running it into the ground. And yeah, at this point theres nothing left I can do but laugh at it.

im flattered

Saying you did more then me is more then likely just flat out wrong..... What did you even do? All I ever heard you do was complain in global chat and then try to argue about things you had no idea about (haruflex es demege mege ur bad heroes tem!!!1111!!!11!) Maybe if you took your time and invested it into a different game instead of bashing on one you don't play anymore you would make friends or prehaps be able to go out and make friends in real life. Hell I used to play Club Penguin and Wizard 101 a ton and you don't see me bashing on them, well mostly because they are great games that legit have 0 issues and are probably the best thing known to mankind, but partially because If you really don't like something you'll move on from it instead of sitting back and wasting your time.

2 people like this