• Gennaian Isles
  • Daidama
  • Dalkun-Tir
  • Kilndholt
Dannie

Horizons Build Server

A'therys Horizons Build Server

Hey folks.

Through the whole of yesterday I've been setting up a build server for Horizons which you can now go on, claim a plot of land and build on for whatever purpose you so desire. Below I'll explain how it will work.

How to join

You will need to acquire the ConquestReforged launcher, the download page can be found here. The version you need is 1.10.2. If you need a hand with installing the launcher please contact us and we will help you. Moving on: once you have downloaded and installed that, you will be able to connect to the build server on the IP build.atherys.com. 

Once you have joined the server you will spawn inside a building (currently under construction) where you will be able to warp to people's plots, or just explore yourself. The spawn is currently being built, however you are still free to use the build server whilst this happens (it will come later on).

[Please note, when adding people to your plot, it is completely your responsibility as to what happens in that plot. There are commands you can use to only give people access to build when you are online.]

How to get started

We have a plot system in place on the build server which means that each player can claim a (maximum of 1) plot, add people to their plots, merge plots with friends, etc. To get a plot, simply do /plot auto and you will be teleported to the nearest plot available.

You may want to fly out a ways to find an area where you and your mates can merge your plots to form a bigger plot. For example, a group like Exodus are quite big, therefore they can merge their plots to get a bigger area. (Merging plots should work, however if it doesn't please contact an Admin and we will help you.) Anyways, if you fly out and find a plot you want, you can also type /plot claim to claim that specific plot.

Rules

• All rules from A'therys Ascended apply on this build server with the addition of no griefing other people's plots.
    • If no staff are on, please screenshot and send to staff over the forums/skype/discord as usual.
  • There are a few rules with this build server that you must follow, they will be stated later. Staff will be monitoring this server as much as any of our other services.¬†
  • If you are on the server and require help, you may use /helpop to contact staff (similarly to the ticket system on A'therys).
  • This server works off a simple punishment system, if you are seen to be causing havock for staff, distrupting other builders, just being a pisswank in general, you¬†will be straight up banned/tempbanned. To put it simply, don't be an idiot and you will be fine.

Bugs

If you find a bug on the build server, please send me a PM via the forums and I will look into it when I can. It's good for you because it means we can iron them out and provide you guys with a good service to work on. Alternatively, you can also submit a topic in our bugs forum which can be found here.

Known Issues

• Some people have said there is an issue with the default Conquest Reforged mod that the launcher provides. Please use this¬†version if you are getting this error.
  • To use worldedit with conquest blocks, you must put "conquest:" infront of the ID. For example¬†//set conquest:ice_lilypad_1

I think that covers everything, but if you have any questions feel free to ask. 

Many thanks!

• Like 8

The game is running. Please wait.
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
Invalid maximum heap size: -Xmx4096M
The specified size exceeds the maximum representable size.
Process ended with code: 1

What do?

Make sure the downloaded bit is put into an empty folder. Set perm gen to 0 in the launcher settings. And tweak the minimum and maximum mb to something your computer can handle. 4096M would be around 4 GB, so perhaps lower it to 3096 depending on what your computer can do.

1 minute ago, OnyxOwl11 said:

Make sure the downloaded bit is put into an empty folder. Set perm gen to 0 in the launcher settings. And tweak the minimum and maximum mb to something your computer can handle. 4096M would be around 4 GB, so perhaps lower it to 3096 depending on what your computer can do.

If this doesn't work, try this:

6 minutes ago, Tirz said:

The game is running. Please wait.
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
Invalid maximum heap size: -Xmx4096M
The specified size exceeds the maximum representable size.
Process ended with code: 1

What do?

Download this

Missing 2,453 blocks for some reason and I can't connect.

Update: /plot clear and /plot delete are now fixed.

Worldedit limit removed.