• Atvoria
  • Gennaian Isles
  • Daidama
  • Dalkun-Tir
  • Kilndholt
Xathas

Official Lore Changelog

Hi all!
This is the Official Lore Changelog; where I try my best to track all changes in the Wiki. Originally started by @OccidentalAnvil and continued by myself after I took up the mantle of Loremaster, this is your go-to forum to find Canon Lore Updates!

Despite the recent Forum Wipe for A'therys Horizons, I've taken the effort to track and re-post the Changelog from Evo in this original post.  See Spoiler below for the old Changelog :)

February 6, 2016

• First Launch, with 159 pages.

This is where I'll keep a running log of all changes made to the official wiki. This mostly means page additions and page replacement as proper content finishes, but may also include little tweaks here and there. It's also not limited to just content, but to bugfixes and formatting issues of the archives themselves.

May 17, 2016

• Minor navblock updates to all nations

• Daggerlands navblock updated to support addition of Political Parties

• Selett Galewind character page added to Daggerlands, @Sellt's prize for EVO donations

• Five major Daggerlander Political Parties added

• Lots of little consistency changes and additions to the Daggerlander People pages, all but Kurrick Flint were affected

• Current page total: 165

First update down the line, inexcusably late. We finally have the addition of our player lore reward page! Say congrats to Sellt if you see them.

Posted September 24, 2016

So for those who missed the announcement. I'm Xathas, and I'll be your new loremaster.

I've been a part of the server since December 12th, 2012, and was a part of the original Scribes of Order back in V1. There's going to be a few stumbles as I work my way around the wiki, but I promise to do my best at maintaining the quality lore standard that OA set.

That noted; here's my first update :)

September 24, 2016

Posted October 3, 2016

Those who have been browsing the wiki should notice a few changes slowly coming up.

First: in People and similar subtopics (Organizations, etc.), I'll be adding a "Back to ____" at the top, in order to navigate one category up, hopefully improving your ability to navigate within a single nation's category without having to use a browser Back button, or restart using the Home lorelanding :)

Secondly, I've started adding bullets to each topic within a sidebar; particularly to assist in differentiating in areas like Ar-Selukk where character names take up multiple lines

These changes are slow to implement, partially due to the forums' present instability - but I'll post another notice when this process is completed :)

As of October 12th, all pages should have a -Return to ___- at the top; be it either the wiki home or their nation's main sidebar.

Please let me know if I overlooked a page! :)

Also, this is a test : but I added name-linking to Clan Tovikh as a test. Please let me know what you think in my status update!

October 30th, 2016 : The Halion Update

- Added Halion

- Updated Oriane Nicodon

- Added Isemeine Castano

- Added Venuts Bevinatore

- Added Valbert Moscriefe

- Added The East Halion Mining Company

- Added Steele & Grim

- Added The Winnow & Sons Research Firm

A special thank you to @Rynelf @Chronus Blazebringer @Aerun and @Dreyethel for all your help in the editing process; I know I put you guys through a ton of drafts to get this on par with wiki standard!

November 5th, 2016

* Added the Bestiary to the Lorelanding.  This update re-adds Kajrohim, Pulpyrtho, and Wolrhythen to the wiki!

* Added a new category: Landmarks, into the national tabs of Ar-Selukk, Ithero, Roreg Logh, and Vrovona

November 6th, 2016

* Added Calon Gwyrhelm to People of Roreg Logh

* Re-added Ebonmire Glade to Landmarks of Roreg Logh

November 20th

Small, but important update!

Re-added Selukkite Caste System to the Wiki!  - Sorry guys, I didn't know it hadn't transferred over from v2 to evo, or I'd have done this sooner!

December 12th, 2016

* Made geography updates for Ithero and The Daggerlands

* Updated Ritrak

* Added Breseisk to Vrovona Cities

* Added Ydhevas to Ar-Selukk Cities

* Added Baile Caislean to Aloreh Cities

* Added Ironfen to The Daggerlands' Cities

December 18, 2016

This update was a long time coming; has gone through about twelve revisions (and I'm still not fully happy with it); and has a ton of hidden lore behind it - a lot of which I probably won't release until the summer. BUT I've released two important pieces of information for the purposes of setting the stage :)

• Small, unrelated update: changed Oriane Nicodon's quote and moved the old one to Halion

As always; feel free to message me with comments, questions, and critiques.

December 19, 2016

January 7, 2017

All of the wiki pages in Aloreh should now have linking names!!!

If anyone finds a broken link, or a page I've missed - please inform me!

January 8, 2017

All of the topics in Ar-Selukk should now have linking names!!!

In addition, one of the pages has a little easter egg and preview of an unreleased wiki category! See if you can find it ;)

As with Aloreh, if anyone finds a broken link, or a page I've missed - please inform me!

January 9, 2017

As with Aloreh and Ar-Selukk, if anyone finds a broken link, or a page I've missed - please inform me!

January 11, 2017

• All of the topics in Roreg Logh and The Daggerlands should now have linking names!!!

• City of Gravenquay ((quay is pronounced as "key")) added to The Daggerlands

• Several geographical directions and date consistencies corrected.

As above, if anyone finds a broken link, or a page I've missed - please inform me! Thank you @Aerun for pointing out I'd missed namelinks in Theobald Whistwallow's page!!!

January 12, 2017

Okay! I've got a few fun changes today!

• All the pages in Gods and Planes now have linking names

• Speaking of Gods; you've seen him mentioned a few times now in the forums - Ghaskel-ves has been added to the wiki.

• Ages of A'therys has been moved into "Major Events" as its Title Page

• All pages in the "Major Events" category are now in relative chronological order, rather than alphabetical

• In addition, all pages in "Major Events", minus the War of Eventide and Summer Rime, have linking names.

• This is, in part, because these two pages I discovered were left incomplete.

• Needless to say, this will be fixed as I compile what notes I have!

• Humans have been moved from "Mechanics" to "Bestiary"

• Another hidden Easter Egg is lurking somewhere in the updated pages. See if you can find it ;)

As above, if anyone finds a broken link, or a page I've missed - please inform me!

January 14, 2017

The update that Xathas can finally take a nap after!!!

• With the completion of Vrovona and Mechanics, every page in the Wiki should now have Linking Names!!!

• Added Kolm, the Witted to Vrovonic People. Those of you who explored the Lore Shrines may recognize the name!

• Added the Azdovikh Forest to Vrovonic Landmarks

As above, if anyone finds a broken link, or a page I've missed - please inform me!

February 15, 2017

Added one of the new Categories to the wiki: A'therian Tales!

Posted February 20

Small Delay With the Next Update

Due to an error with a theme update; all of the Lore.CSS files have to be reloaded individually in every lore page. ¬¬

Also - if anyone knows HTML; I need a fix to the Lorelanding so that the Other Categories are back into a pattern of 3, 2, 3; with the 2 centered in their row.

My intended update this week is going to be put on delay while I sort this out.

March 1, 2017

Mr. @Helious , who won the December Lore Raffle, now has his character entry in the Wiki!

Added Helghrian Toharus to People of Roreg Logh

March 2, 2017

March 10, 2017 : The Magic Update

That's right. The official lore on Magic is finally released!!!

Posted June 11

OMG IT FINALLY GOT FOUND!!!

HUUUUUUGE thanks to @Razrivon, who search for a good four months to find it in Red's build server (finally found in V1 Altharia!!!)

Ten, by @Preselier Aervelion has finally been located and re-added to the Tales of A'therys section of the wiki!!!

Posted August 30

Tying up a few loose ends :)

- Edwin Pickston, Magister Elect as of 7C-268, has been added to the Wiki

- An old story, and even older plot from V1 and V2; The Sand Phantom has made his way into the Wiki.

• Like 3

Happy Wiki Entry Wednesday!

In preparation for A'therys Horizon, I will be adding at least one new Wiki Entry every Wednesday! Most of these entries will detail information about the new nations. So keep your eyes peeled for incoming lore every week until A'therys Horizons opens (and of course, after)

• The Lorelanding has been remodeled
    • Sections for the New Nations have placeholders - Including a few teaser images!
      • At the moment none of them link anywhere and will give you an "under construction" notice if you try to use them.

• Added "International Waters" under Other Categories
  • Like 3

10/25/2017

- History of the Gennaian Isles conceptualization and original draft written by @Dani

• Like 2

11/8/2017

• All namelinks in the main section of the Wiki will open a new tab, rather than redirect you. This does not affect sidebars.
  • Rearranged some sidebars for better clarity. Still working on it.
  • A backend glitch has lost the People folders for Aloreh, Ar-Selukk, and The Daggerlands. Systems Admins are aware of the fact and are working on recovering the site backup.
  • Added History of Kilnholdt to the Wiki. It can also be accessed by clicking the Kilnholdt icon from the lorelanding.

- History of Kilnholdt conceptualization by @Foe ; converted from bullet points to first draft by @Xathas
- Edited by @Foe, @Razrivon, and @RuddyF

• Like 1

11/18/2017

• Added History of Dalkun-Tir to the Wiki. It can also be accessed by clicking the Dalkun-Tir icon from the lorelanding.

- History of Dalkun-Tir original conceptualization by @Rynelf ; concept re-imagined and drafted by @Dani First draft by @Dani
- Edited by @Xathas and @Razrivon
- lore team destressing provided by occasional jokes and trollery from  @Aerun

• Thank you to @Sanders efforts and @Dannie's WYSIWYG backups for restoring the missing People pages! :)
  • Like 2