Live Updates
redninja685

Don't like reading? Well you will love this... Gennaian Isles Audio Lore!!!

Hey guys! I have something cool to share with you that I have just finished working on the past hour and a half!

If you're like me and you hate reading, then going through the lore can seem a bit daunting. Well, I have decided to put together a storytelling audio for you completed with thematic music to help set the scene! Hopefully, this will help out some of you, and I will be aiming to do this for all the other newly written nation lore. 

However, bear in mind! I am only an amateur at this audio editing stuff, it is not perfect, but I thought it was good enough for you guys! I'll have to chase up some of the talented members of our community who are brilliant at audio editing and music like AUREK!!!! Anyhow enjoy!

• Like 10

Guest Kmartinator
Just now, redninja685 said:

Thanks! :D

If the idea takes off, I'd be willing to attempt contributing as another reader.  Not much for audio editing, but I know how to read (usually)! ;)

1 minute ago, Kmartinator said:

If the idea takes off, I'd be willing to attempt contributing as another reader.  Not much for audio editing, but I know how to read (usually)! ;)

That would probably be helpful! xD I'm sure people will get tired listening to my kid voice hahaha

thanks this is for me really helpfull. Now i don,t need to spent 3 hours of trying to read the lore. I hope this wil be used in de futere. 

• Like 1

Dang! I had actually been thinking of doing something similar to this myself. Would you ever want to collab on like an A'therys audiobook or something?

1 hour ago, Aurek said:

not bad,,,

could've done some EQing tho

Thanks bruh, and I'm sure it does, always give respect to the pro's like u.

1 hour ago, Lockuto said:

any reason to listen to reds voice is good enough for me

aw thanks lock

1 hour ago, naomi210 said:

thanks this is for me really helpfull. Now i don,t need to spent 3 hours of trying to read the lore. I hope this wil be used in de futere. 

I agree! haha and I'm sure it will :)

57 minutes ago, Dannie said:

What a great idea

Thanks bud!

40 minutes ago, Razrivon said:

Dang! I had actually been thinking of doing something similar to this myself. Would you ever want to collab on like an A'therys audiobook or something?

Yah same, it has always been on my mind. I really hate reading, and I will force myself to do it sometimes! I think an audiobook is a good idea. I love having music to set a scene, sort of how reece use to do his uncanonish lore. There are a few people around here who have offered and I think its well worth taking it up. So we will look into it, Tristan gave us an idea to get the nation heads to do their nation audio lores so that's gonna be the first goal, but if that's unachievable (given not all nation heads have been decideD) I'll most likely seek others to have a go and do some more myself. 

Check out Noah/ Aurek's remastered professional version of the audio with his own unique music alongside it! 

I'll be getting a better microphone before I record anymore!

6 hours ago, redninja685 said:

Check out Noah/ Aurek's remastered professional version of the audio with his own unique music alongside it! 

I'll be getting a better microphone before I record anymore!

i spent like hours on this.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Foe said:

Update pls

All nations have their Histories in at this point.

I can do it but it wont be hq audio, it will be like the one i originally recorded. I am eager to do it, but I just cant buy a decent microphone atm.

Alright guys @Foe I managed to do the first part of Daidama. It will come in two parts since its lore is very long. I apologise for the quality of the aduio, I still do not have a decent microphone for recording stuff like this. 

• Like 2

Guest Kmartinator

@redninja685 Here's a question for you: do you sit with a bunch of other people to bang out the pronunciations of all these things, or do you just come up with them on the fly?

I did a short bit of recording reading on Atvoria's history, but I already stumbled over some names haha

4 hours ago, Kmartinator said:

@redninja685 Here's a question for you: do you sit with a bunch of other people to bang out the pronunciations of all these things, or do you just come up with them on the fly?

I did a short bit of recording reading on Atvoria's history, but I already stumbled over some names haha

I work them out as i go, but if i say it wrong i just record it again, had super big problems in pronouncing Ma'iidzil xD

Guest Kmartinator
10 hours ago, redninja685 said:

I work them out as i go, but if i say it wrong i just record it again, had super big problems in pronouncing Ma'iidzil xD

Haha very cool.  I had trouble with Nalageos, and if I want to attempt that page, I gotta get that figured out, because his name is all over that piece haha