Updates
  • 🍂
  • Official Lore Changelog 11/15/2017
  • 🍂
Dannie

World Downloads

Hello. As requested @raxiam on Discord yesterday I've gone and made a downloads page for the previous A'therys Ascended maps.

https://atherys.com/downloads/

Also available here: 4c22dc5f383dafb191d543808be7ea68.png

Evo is currently not available and won't be until the release of Horizons. 

That is all.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Our picks

• Hello Atherys!

Man, after weeks and weeks of just working on what we already told you i thought its time to give you a small update.

Coding is still underway, further along than we ever where. We got the combat system sorted out and its now put into code. 

Got more artists on board for lore and items.

We now use the main server as our development server where head, dannie, dev members etc are working as much as they can to finish all.

Now the most important thing for this diary, sadly, through some time issues with the map and no work for our builders we lost a lot of them. But now we are at a point where we actually need builders to work on national buildings. So if you can build please apply and we can put you to work immediately!

Build Team Application: https://atherys.typeform.com/to/kVygUS

What you would work on:

And a sneak peak at what follows:

So yeah, work is going full on! 

• 6 replies
    • Hello. As requested @raxiam on Discord yesterday I've gone and made a downloads page for the previous A'therys Ascended maps.

https://atherys.com/downloads/

Evo is currently not available and won't be until the release of Horizons. 

That is all.
      • 0 replies
    • Hey guys!

So as some people have seen, I've been tinkering with a few fun additions for the Wiki.
      For those who haven't seen, please note the Test Character here.
      A few questions I'd like to ask regarding it :

A) How does the sidebar interact on mobile? If it's working correctly it should center at the bottom of the Screen, and not cause any trouble. If any platforms are having trouble in this regard let me know and I'll try to flag it for backend to look at

B) I've altered the link code in the Namelink to open its link in a New Tab, rather than redirecting you. My logic is it'll cause less trouble wiht people losing their reading place. If I were to implement this in the entire Wiki's namelinks, would you like it?

C) Less a question; more an FYI - due to suggestions, website development is looking into adding a Search Bar into the Wiki to help find lore easier. So thanks to the community for always engaging in reading and giving constructive suggestions and comments our way

• 2 replies

About Us

A’therys Horizons is an upcoming Minecraft Modded RPG Server, a world truly unique with many experiences for Roleplayers, Pvpers, Builders & Merchants alike.

Useful Links

Keep up to date!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy