Live Updates
Apehega

Share some of your favorite Gazamo/Atherys memories!

I started playing on this server during v1 and had some of my best gaming experiences of my life during the years I spent here. Running raids in the OG Ithero/Aloreh war, joining the town Lumeria (the floating islands),  starting up my own city, and of course getting to know all the great people here are some of my favorites! Share yours!

Edited by Apehega
  • Like 1

Didn't really do anything too major or influential during my time in V1 and V2. Did a lot of PvE in the dungeons, though. Internet wasn't that great for PvP.

On the bright side, it was an honor to hang out and build with some of those who would go onto become the development team for Horizons. Looking at you, @HaedHutner n' @Rynelf. Learning how to build those funny Vrovonic roofs got me started in building as a whole. Haven't looked back since. Who knows, I might post some of them on community creations one of these days.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Ivarov Dregfodt said:

Didn't really do anything too major or influential during my time in V1 and V2. Did a lot of PvE in the dungeons, though. Internet wasn't that great for PvP.

On the bright side, it was an honor to hang out and build with some of those who would go onto become the development team for Horizons. Looking at you, @HaedHutner n' @Rynelf. Learning how to build those funny Vrovonic roofs got me started in building as a whole. Haven't looked back since. Who knows, I might post some of them on community creations one of these days.

You definitely should! This server got me into building as well.  I am very rusty but I enjoyed doing terraforming and all that. 

That time when I did a PvP tournament in my town as a "grand opening". I did it when it was force pvp everywhere and everyone killed each other and I quit the server for like a week because I was 10.

Also the time I got in TeamSpeak (was still 10) and wouldn't stop loudly talking about random stuff with my high pitch voice.

Yeah people hated me for good reason

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I have many memories overall from the server, going all the way back to V1. I use to love defending Ilusia with my townies at the time, we'd get raided pretty much daily. But some of the best times I had was when we were building up Dreghorn in V2, working out lore and generally just building a community. I think that's what makes A'therys different to other servers, it's the ability to create and foster several smaller sub-communities in the form of towns and guilds.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Joey402MC said:

That time when I did a PvP tournament in my town as a "grand opening". I did it when it was force pvp everywhere and everyone killed each other and I quit the server for like a week because I was 10.

Also the time I got in TeamSpeak (was still 10) and wouldn't stop loudly talking about random stuff with my high pitch voice.

Yeah people hated me for good reason

❤️

• Like 4

11 hours ago, HaedHutner said:

I have many memories overall from the server, going all the way back to V1. I use to love defending Ilusia with my townies at the time, we'd get raided pretty much daily. But some of the best times I had was when we were building up Dreghorn in V2, working out lore and generally just building a community. I think that's what makes A'therys different to other servers, it's the ability to create and foster several smaller sub-communities in the form of towns and guilds.

Yes, it's especially interesting  how the culture of those different towns/guilds/even nations can vary so widely from one another! 

Edited by Apehega

Some fun memories.

#1 is the entrance to Lumeria 

#2 is some RP with Vorske back in the day

#3 is a Valinta-Carte (pirate guild) raid on Ithero

2012-11-18_00.00.43.png

2013-03-05_17.26.19.png

2013-07-17_15.53.44.png

4 hours ago, Orita said:

i ran the only good town in ithero tbh

bhHf9NL.png

It was a very nice town! 
Edit: Haven't done anything on any forums in a long time and have now realized I could have just multi-quoted all of that. oh well! 

Edited by Apehega

Anyone else remember getting Mindblasted off that tall mountain in V1? Anyone? Noone? Just me? FeelsBadMan

One of my favorite memories was the first Arena Tournament at Kamau. It was a mess trying to organize it but it was worth it in the end when everyone was basically just screaming and it was funny as hell.

On 7/14/2018 at 6:59 PM, Orita said:

i ran the only good town in ithero tbh

bhHf9NL.png

Comes out of hiding just to dispute that..

Hey Ninjin was pretty good too! (remembers my first town was Mondenburg and I kinda owe everything to them for letting me join their crew otherwise I would'nt've carried on playing)......(goes back into hiding)

I ran the real only good town in Ithero V1 tbh

2015-10-03_12.26.42.png

• Like 1

I've got a lot of pics that I'ma share so I apologize ahead of time. I've actually got a ton more, but not on this computer. Maybe I'll post them later, or not, I don't know.

Edit: I fucked up my spoilers, sorry 'bout it 🤷‍♂️

Anyhow, I'm going to try and put these in chronological order, so let's start with

0pOKTJK.png

I believe this was the first screenshot I took in v2. It was of Nowar, right after I had refound the server, and had moved just moved in. Pretty sure it was for a saturday screenshot comp.

ZMbPbeI.png

I think this one was from my first experience with rotten potatoes

HHVRDyQ.png

Pretty sure these were from my first couple of raids, right before I joined Clearwater

HOXkafx.png

RtL5QM8.png

My first journey to the top of the Calastore Cathedral

pF5RI6r.png

These are from after I joined Clearwater, more pics I had taken for Saturday Screenshot comps.

UbrlpCJ.png

GVFFkQD.png

jnyqAe9.png

Help start a cult once, this

was is our god. @chizaldazel

hXzdH38.jpg

From the Sturgeon Isles (the town that formed when some of the CW guys wanted to like own the town themselves but Haelos or whoever it was didn't want to give up mayorship)

ZhY75SN.png

One time, during a raid, I pretended to suddenly afk, don't remember what my reasoning was, but

@Joey402MC and the potato gang didn't kill me while I was "afk". #respect I think I ended up smoking or jumping away? I know I lived, don't remember how though...

ycWCdYz.png

This other time, I was exploring ar-selukk and happened upon elite's town. He invited me down to his 

sex dungeon basement, where I was forced to dance for him. I think I got some steak out of it though

0ZBfp44.png

When the ithero bois invaded the assassin's guild and pissed on their sacred tree

3pUyZKw.png

When I bought a third account, just to recreate this. #highestkillstreak #bestkda

GasGFBC.png

Another thing about us Itherians, we make hella good lines *sniff*

LWx2Cz5.png

VsRzouQ.png

When you're this good, you don't need rogues to rogue raid

@Brady1233 @Brady3211

qfsebYj.png

Throwback to the leather farms in Aloreh.

@Brady1233 Sadly, the mayor of a nearby town came over and claimed the land... rip fort "whatever directors name we used for this one"

Ight, that's all folks, hope you enjoyed. Cya in like, idk, whenever I accidentally click on my bookmark for this website again.

Edited by slam123321
i fucked up

On 8/7/2018 at 4:55 PM, slam123321 said:

I've got a lot of pics that I'ma share so I apologize ahead of time. I've actually got a ton more, but not on this computer. Maybe I'll post them later, or not, I don't know.

Edit: I fucked up my spoilers, sorry 'bout it 🤷‍♂️

Anyhow, I'm going to try and put these in chronological order, so let's start with

0pOKTJK.png

Hide contents

I believe this was the first screenshot I took in v2. It was of Nowar, right after I had refound the server, and had moved just moved in. Pretty sure it was for a saturday screenshot comp.

ZMbPbeI.png

Hide contents

I think this one was from my first experience with rotten potatoes

HHVRDyQ.png

Hide contents

Pretty sure these were from my first couple of raids, right before I joined Clearwater

HOXkafx.png

RtL5QM8.png

Hide contents

My first journey to the top of the Calastore Cathedral

pF5RI6r.png

Hide contents

These are from after I joined Clearwater, more pics I had taken for Saturday Screenshot comps.

UbrlpCJ.png

GVFFkQD.png

jnyqAe9.png

Hide contents

Help start a cult once, this

was is our god. @chizaldazel

hXzdH38.jpg

Hide contents

From the Sturgeon Isles (the town that formed when some of the CW guys wanted to like own the town themselves but Haelos or whoever it was didn't want to give up mayorship)

ZhY75SN.png

Hide contents

One time, during a raid, I pretended to suddenly afk, don't remember what my reasoning was, but

@Joey402MC and the potato gang didn't kill me while I was "afk". #respect I think I ended up smoking or jumping away? I know I lived, don't remember how though...

ycWCdYz.png

Hide contents

This other time, I was exploring ar-selukk and happened upon elite's town. He invited me down to his 

sex dungeon basement, where I was forced to dance for him. I think I got some steak out of it though

0ZBfp44.png

Hide contents

When the ithero bois invaded the assassin's guild and pissed on their sacred tree

3pUyZKw.png

Hide contents

When I bought a third account, just to recreate this. #highestkillstreak #bestkda

GasGFBC.png

Hide contents

Another thing about us Itherians, we make hella good lines *sniff*

LWx2Cz5.png

VsRzouQ.png

Hide contents

When you're this good, you don't need rogues to rogue raid

@Brady1233 @Brady3211

qfsebYj.png

Hide contents

Throwback to the leather farms in Aloreh.

@Brady1233 Sadly, the mayor of a nearby town came over and claimed the land... rip fort "whatever directors name we used for this one"

Ight, that's all folks, hope you enjoyed. Cya in like, idk, whenever I accidentally click on my bookmark for this website again.

You couldn't just post some pictures and captions could you?

• Sad 1

Guest Gangsta

All the wars in V1, V2, V3 until Vorske banned me, because I made a lot of people angry 😟