How to use heroes on A’therys!
We use a plugin on A’therys called Heroes; this guide will take you through everything that you need to know before you begin your journey with heroes, so that you and your friends will have the knowledge on how to use skills and other helpful commands you can use in A’therys pvp.
So let’s begin! Your first step is to type /hero paths [this will list all available paths]. Once you have chosen go ahead and type /hero choose [class name].
Now you have chosen your path it’s time to learn about leveling and your skills.
To view your current level type /hero level
There are several skills that your class will be able to use.
These skills come at every 10 levels up to level 100. Each skill provides a different advantage in battle and if used correctly could mean the difference between victory and defeat.
To view your skills type /hero skills
In order to use your skills, you will need to bind them to a different entity. To cast the skill, you right click with the entity in your hand. Entities are things like string, feathers, and seeds, so anything you can’t place.
In order to bind your skills to an entity type /bind skill
Example: With a stick in my hand I would type /bind skill fireball
Commands to Use
• /hero - Lists the available hero commands
• /hero paths - Displays the list of available classes for you to choose from
• /hero specs - Lists available specs for your class
• /hero choose - Allows you to select a class or spec
• /hero confirm - Confirms your class or spec selection
• /hero level - Displays your current level and class
• /hero armor - Displays your class’s armor restrictions
• /hero tools - displays your class’s tool and weapon restrictions
• /party invite - Invites a player to join your party
• /party accept - Accepts a party invite
• /party who - Displays everyone in your party
• /party leave - Leaves your current party
• /party - Chats to your party
• /party mode pvp - Toggles whether pvp is allowed between your party members
Other Useful Commands
/skills - Displays your class’s skills
/bind - Binds your current item to the specified skill
/mana - Displays your current mana
/hp - Displays your current health
/cd - Displays your current skill cooldowns in seconds
/mycoords - Sends the coordinates of party members
/classeswith [skill] - Shows all classes with that specific skill.
That’s everything you will need to know in order to start with heroes. If you wish to learn more, please view the more in-depth guide.
Check out the test server to test your skills or try out a new class: 22.214.171.124:25656
Thanks for reading the heroes guide, hope this helps you on A’therys!
Edited by Sanders