• Atherys
  • Aloreh
  • Ar-Selukk
  • Ithero
  • Roreg Logh
  • The Daggerlands
  • Vrovona
Welcome to A'therys Ascended

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

61 posts in this topic

Kek be praised this post has been some grade A cancer

On 4/28/2017 at 11:58 AM, Niraith said:

Wtf are you talking about. 

Lol

1 person likes this

Everyone is wishing for a cease fire and to just calm down and maybe we can "solve the problems."

Hell nah, buddy. There are those select few that are getting mass comedy from this and find it extremely entertaining. I am part of thar select few. Keep it up children, playground fights at recess are what sells. 

3 people like this

3 hours ago, _JailBr3aK_ said:

Everyone is wishing for a cease fire and to just calm down and maybe we can "solve the problems."

Hell nah, buddy. There are those select few that are getting mass comedy from this and find it extremely entertaining. I am part of thar select few. Keep it up children, playground fights at recess are what sells. 

:( This kind of stuff just makes me sad..

1 person likes this

On 4/29/2017 at 3:08 PM, TaTer120 said:

This whole thread is just cancerous. Let the kid talk his crap, and just let him leave then delete the post. You guys are trying to argue against these obviously stupid posts that clearly have no background information to them. It's pointless. Stop putting forth the effort to try and convince people who clearly have no clue what's going on. The real supporters of the server know that the staff are doing what needs to be done, nuff said. For all the other people, screw em honestly. New players will come and go and those kids will be forgotten about.

Tater is the realest hoe like u the real mvp speak da truth boi

2 people like this

19 hours ago, _JailBr3aK_ said:

;)

15 hours ago, Dannie said:

:( This kind of stuff just makes me sad..

The server dying makes me sad, but then again I actually care about the majority of the people on here, so there's that

2 people like this

27 minutes ago, Captain Sjielt said:

The server dying makes me sad, but then again I actually care about the majority of the people on here, so there's that

Add me on skype and we can chat there. sandyspan1

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Captain Sjielt said:

;)

If you actually cared about the people on this server you wouldn't constantly be trashing the server and talking bad about it. You are consistently starting fights that don't need to happen simply to get a fight out of the staff. If you want to leave the server then leave. But if you're going to constantly sit here on the forums and argue with the staff and troll them on your own goodbye post and constantly trash the server then either shut up or continue playing on the server. I haven't said anything yet but now you're just starting this to start it. I know you. You like to do stuff like this and create fights. This post isn't so that things will change or get better, you made this post for no other reason than you have a bone to pick with a couple staff members so you decided to take it to the only medium you know (childish arguing). If I had to go farther I'd have to say that you don't even have plans to leave the server. So anyways, this is all meaningless so either leave the server and never look back or sit down play your game and keep your mouth shut. 

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Brady1233 said:

If you actually cared about the people on this server you wouldn't constantly be trashing the server and talking bad about it. You are consistently starting fights that don't need to happen simply to get a fight out of the staff. If you want to leave the server then leave. But if you're going to constantly sit here on the forums and argue with the staff and troll them on your own goodbye post and constantly trash the server then either shut up or continue playing on the server. I haven't said anything yet but now you're just starting this to start it. I know you. You like to do stuff like this and create fights. This post isn't so that things will change or get better, you made this post for no other reason than you have a bone to pick with a couple staff members so you decided to take it to the only medium you know (childish arguing). If I had to go farther I'd have to say that you don't even have plans to leave the server. So anyways, this is all meaningless so either leave the server and never look back or sit down play your game and keep your mouth shut. 

I couldn't have said it better. 

Thankyou Brady

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Brady1233 said:

Lol, starting shit to start shit? Trashing staff? Clearly you DONT know me then lol. I've only ever defended staff in the past as far as I can personally remember, (okay I yelled at Red once, shaddup lol) or at least talked to them in a productive manner. I legitimately like the majority of the staff as people. I just hate to see them run the server into the ground. And yeah, I dot want to leave. If what I've heard is truly wrong, then maybe I will stay around, but I highly doubt that. As to responding, of course I'm not gonna just not respond to the things ppl are saying on my post lol. I posted this originally in the hope that maybe I would see/hear something that would make me want to stay around, and sadly I don't think that's gonna happen :/

13 hours ago, Dannie said:

Wat about?

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Dannie said:

Add me on freecams

IGN: BigboySwede89

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Captain Sjielt said:

Lol, starting shit to start shit? Trashing staff? Clearly you DONT know me then lol. I've only ever defended staff in the past as far as I can personally remember, (okay I yelled at Red once, shaddup lol) or at least talked to them in a productive manner. I legitimately like the majority of the staff as people. I just hate to see them run the server into the ground. And yeah, I dot want to leave. If what I've heard is truly wrong, then maybe I will stay around, but I highly doubt that. As to responding, of course I'm not gonna just not respond to the things ppl are saying on my post lol. I posted this originally in the hope that maybe I would see/hear something that would make me want to stay around, and sadly I don't think that's gonna happen :/

Wat about?

I encourage you to go back and look at your last 20 or so posts on the forums and see if that's actually true. You can say you don't want the server to die all you want but if you're the one that keeps spreading negativity and general staff distrust then you have no one to blame for the server dying than yourself. 

2 people like this